We have improved our tactical operator hat with better form, fit and function!
Our Gen II Shooter’s cut includes a shallow, extra curved bill for better sight line. The addition of the black visor base reduces glare and improves contrast when shooting. Extra padded moisture-wicking sweat band makes this hat cool and comfortable. Made of American manufactured rip-stop fabric, it is breathable yet durable in all conditions.
- Low profile and unstructured body
- Short extra curved bill
- Moisture-wicking padded sweatband
- Rip-stop fabric with vent holes
- 3 hook fastener loop panels to attach patches
- Adjustable hook fastener closure
- American made as always!
- 3.75 inches wide by 1 inches tall.
- Includes hook fastener backing.
- Sized to fit on the back of Tactical Gear Junkie brand American made operator hats.
- Great for hats, bags and jackets with loop fastener panels.
- Made in the USA, by Tactical Gear Junkie.
- Camouflage pattern will vary by patch depending on placement of patch on fabric.
- PLEASE READ THE HOW TO CUSTOMIZE TAB BEFORE ORDERING
How To Customize
1. Choose your background color.
2. Choose your thread color. This will be the thread color for the text.
3. Enter your text. All text will be capitalized.
4. Provide any special instructions.
5. Allow us time. Our custom items take 3-7 business days to produce.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
My wife wanted a new patch hat to go with all the patches I keep buying her. This oen rocks.
These hats look good, hold up well and are made in the USA. Even when they’ve been soaked through with sweat or rain the stitching holds up well. Whether you’re on the range, in the woods pulling surveillance, on patrol or in the office, these hats get the job done well and look good doing it. I highly recommend the product and customer support is excellent.
I gave major props to this company for producing some amazing patches, even have some customs on the way. When it came to the hat I received...nogo. Just like 2 other hats I've ordered from different companies while trying to find a quality one, this one came crooked. The entire top fabric is off center. I can tell it's made with good fabric, the bill was curved properly, just not put together well. Now I'm not gonna sit here and say "it was made in the USA, I expected better," because things happen and I ain't no Karen. I'll be looking to exchange the hat for another one, so I can rock these patches y'all made for me.
Great product and the price was unbeatable