Propper TAC.U Combat Shirt - Olive Drab
Propper designed their TAC.U Combat Shirt to keep you comfortable, even under the weight of body armor. Lightweight knit wicks moisture away from your torso while antimicrobial fabric keeps odors at bay. Durable Battle Rip® fabric on the sleeves and plenty of pockets coupled provide incredible functionality. With fully articulated elbows and a unique dual-layer stretch shoulder, you’ll never feel restricted.
- Durable Battle Rip® fabric sleeves and collar
- Fully artioulated elbows and underarm gusset for enhanced range of motion
- Two zippered upper-arm pockets with loop-facing patch for insignia
- Two zippered forearm pockets
- Two-channel pen pocket on left forearm
- Right forearm pocket with hook and loop closure
- Adjustable hook and loop fastener at sleeve cuffs
- Integrated thumb holes at cuffs prevent bunching and twisting
- Nametape on back of collar
- Full patterned torso on patterned versions
- Battle Rip® fabric on collar and sleeves for durability
- External openings for shoulder and elbow pads
- Lightweight knit fabric with antimicrobial treatment on torso for comfort
- Sleeves: Battle Rip® 65% polyester / 35% cotton ripstop
- Torso: 6.5 oz 60% cotton / 40% polyester knit
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.