Propper Battle Rip Combat Trouser - Digital Desert Marpat
It’s the real deal. The Propper ACU Trouser in Battle Rip® fabric combines the functionality of a military garment with the wide range of pattern options public safety professionals need. We’ve used a fade-, shrink- and wrinkle-resistant 65% polyester/35% cotton ripstop fabric with DuPont™ Teflon® fabric protector to repel stains and liquids. Felled seams throughout offer enhanced durability, a drawstring waist creates a quick and secure fit, and a leg cuff with front closure tie allows for a more comfortable fit on the outside of the boot collar. The pant also features a button fly, bellowed storage pocket on the calf, forward-tilted cargo pockets and knee pouches with hook and loop closures for internal kneepad inserts. The ACU Trouser is sewn to military specification FQ/PD 07-14A.
- Sewn to military specification FQ/PD 07-14A
- Battle Rip® fabric is comfortable and durable
- Fade-, shrink- and wrinkle-resistant
- DuPont™ Teflon® fabric protector repels stains and liquids
- Felled inseams, outseams and seat seams
- Eight-pocket design
- Drawstring waist for quick and secure fit
- Button fly
- Reinforced seat
- External openings for knee pads with hook and loop closure
- Durable drawstring leg closures
- Not NIR compliant
- Battle Rip® 65% polyester / 35% cotton ripstop
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.