Originally designed for Navy SEALs, the Altama OTB Maritime Assault was made for tactical water operations, but is versatile enough for everyday wear. These are equipped with high-abrasion and quick-drying Cordura quarter panels that are rugged enough to withstand repeated heavy-duty use. Air mesh linings in the shoe wick away water, sweat and anything in between. As you maneuver through wetlands, the drainage ports allow water to easily exit while you move. The outsoles are modified for wet tactical operations, making them one of the stickiest, high-traction rubber outsoles available. The Altama OTB Maritime Assault will keep you comfortable, supported and stable on any slippery mission. These shoes work with you, but also work for you.
Features of Men's Altama Maritime Assault Mid Boots
- 13.5 Oz. (385g)
- High abrasion, 1000-denier Cordura panels
- SEAL Rubber outsoles
- Front non-metallic drain ports
- Fits virtually any dive fin
- Air-mesh lining to wick away sweat
- Rust-proof lace hardware
- Full-length, one-piece ABS shank
- Low-profile laces will not cause pain during fin wear
- Antimicrobial Ultron PU insole will not absorb water
- Heel-pull tab for easy on-and-off
- Mid height offers additional ankle support
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.