Mechanix Wear-Carbon-X Level 10 Glove
Shield your hands during safety, rescue and fueling operations and be prepared for anything on race day. The Team Issue Level 10 is constructed with a sturdy CarbonX lined genuine leather palm and backed with three top layers of fire-retardant CarbonX stretch-knit with SFI level 10 protection. The high-density accordion knuckle protects during extreme situations, while the extended elastic cuff holds the glove securely in place.
- Meets or exceeds SFI 3.3/5 & ARC 41.8 specifications.
- Three layers of fire retardant CarbonX stretch-knit shield the top hand.
- Genuine leather palm lined with a fire retardantCarbonX.
- Accordion knuckle protection with EVA foam for impact resistance.
- Extended elastic cuff protects beyond the wrist.
- Machine washable.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.