MORALE MAKERS SINCE 2011
- With the Tailcap completely screwed on, the Light produces a constant high-beam and operates exactly like our Click Tailcap.
- Loosen the Tailcap, however, and a high-frequency tactical strobe is engaged to disorient an adversary.
- The strobe function may be selected whether the Light is on or off (keeping the Tailcap rotated for Strobe Mode enables the strobe light to activate with a single click of the push button).
- Unlike lesser flashlights with multiple modes, no repeated clicking of the switch is required to change modes and no unintended mode changes are ever encountered.
- The unique Decoupled Binary user interface is simple, intuitive, and delivers the intended function every time; the only system suitable for high-stress tactical operations.
- Fits Alpha, Bravo, and Charlie Models (does not fit Bones Flashlight).
- Made in USA.
© 2020 Tactical Gear Junkie