Authorized by the LA County Sheriff and the California Highway Patrol, this Class A shirt features a premium worsted wool blend gabardine weave that provides coolness on hot days and warmth on cold nights. Distinctive to the region, the long sleeve shirt offers reinforced elbows along with an external metal eyelet badge tab. Plain double needle pockets with scalloped flaps in addition to the top-fused, satin-lined internal collar stays make this garment the ideal fusion of comfort, effortless style and functionality.
- Fabric: 55% Polyester/45% Worsted Wool, 2-Ply Tropical Weave| Weight:5 oz./sq. yard | 8.85 oz./linear yard
- Authorized by LA County Sheriffs
- Top-fused collar with satin-lined collar band and inner yoke, with internal collar stays
- Cross-stitched shoulder straps with functional button for mic attachment
- Plain double-needle rounded pockets with scalloped flaps, hook and loop closure, and non-functional button and a pen opening in left pocket and pocket flap
- Fully-lined front placket with a seven-button front
- External badge tab with metal eyelets
- Care: Dry Clean Recommended
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.