AR500 Level III ASC Line-X - 8x10 Curved
Level III Rating: AR500 Armor® body armor is Stand-Alone and Multi-Hit capable. Designed to defeat rifle threats up to 7.62x51 M80 NATO Ball (.308 Winchester) at velocities up to 2,780 feet per second and all pistol calibers.
Our 8” x 10” Advanced Shooters Cut (ASC) plates are designed to fit in plate carriers with adjustable plate retention straps, and for those looking for the lightest most compact rifle protection while still maintaining vital coverage; or in dedicated Extra-Small and Small size plate carriers capable of accepting X-Small and Small SAPI body armor plates. These are an ideal choice when rifle threat protection is desired and weight and size constraints are in place. Just as rugged and reliable as our 10” x 12” plates, our 8” x 10” model is an affordable and versatile compact armor solution.
Featuring and ergonomic form, our curved 8" x 10" plate further improves ergonomics over standard flat body armor plates. The curve contours to your body and is recommended if you wear your body armor on a regular basis, or for duty use. A specific radius has been chosen for maximum comfort as a front or back plate for operators of varying height and weight; our curved 8" x 10" body armor can be used in either position in your plate carrier. To achieve the best ergonomics possible we recommend a curved front and back plate.
PAXCON Line-X Build Up: AR500 Armor also offers a Base Coat Build-Up for customers who would like increased containment of the projectile when it strikes an AR500 Armor Body Armor. The Base Coat Build Up is a unique in house method of building up the Line-X Protective Coat greatly enhancing its spall and fragmentation mitigation properties. Our Build Up Base Coat on AR500 Armor can defeat and will better contain multiple hits of 7.62x51 Military M80 ball as close as 10 yards on the strike face. The Build Up will increase the thickness of your plate to .5” and add ¾”lb.
- 8” x 10” body armor will fit in Plate Carriers with adjustable plate retention straps or ones that are capable of accepting X-Small and Small SAPI body armor plates
- Compact, light-weight, and low profile vital coverage from rifle threats
- Outlasts Ceramic, Dyneema, and UHMWPE constructed body armor
- Rugged, Reliable, and Stress Fracture Resistant
- Multi-Hit capable and Stand-Alone
- Level III Rifle threat rated for calibers up to 7.62x51 (.308 Winchester) at 2,780fps
- Advanced Shooters Cut (ASC) - Patent Pending
- PAXCON (Line-X) Military grade anti-spall & fragmentation protective coating
- Fully sealed design protects from Liquids, Chemicals, and Harsh Elements
- Certification, Independent, and In-House Ballistic Resistant Testing & Quality Control
- Designed to be used as a front or back plate
- Maintenance Free
- .25” Ultra Low Profile
- 100% Made in the USA
By purchasing armor from Willow Hill Supply, LLC D/B/A Tactical Gear Junkie “Tactical Gear Junkie”, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions (“Terms & Conditions”); furthermore, you represent, warrant, and confirm the following:
- You are at least 18 years of age and the age of majority in your state, province, or territory of residence at the time of purchase;
- You are not a felon;
- You are not legally barred from purchasing, possessing, or using the item(s) purchased;
- You are legally allowed to possess and use the item(s) in your state;
- Your purchase does not violate any local, state, or federal laws;
- You are not purchasing the item(s) for criminal or amoral purposes;
- You will only use the item(s) purchased for lawful purposes;
- You are purchasing the item(s) on your own behalf and not on behalf someone else in order to avoid complying with these Terms and Conditions;
- You assume all risk of use (or misuse) of the item(s) purchased;
- You understand that body armor is not bullet proof—IT IS ONLY BULLET RESISTANT, and if a bullet strikes you there is always a risk you will be injured or killed; and that plate carriers sold by Tactical Gear Junkie are made from NON-ballistic material.
- You are smart enough to know better than to test body armor by wearing it and being shot with a firearm--any video submitted to us showing such behavior will not be promoted in any way, and, if posted publicly (e.g., YouTube), could be used against you in criminal prosecution; and
- You agree, for yourself and your heirs, assigns, and agents, to fully and completely release, never bring any action in any court of law against, and to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Tactical Gear Junkie for any and all liability stemming from your purchase, possession, or use of the item(s).
Illegally purchasing, possessing, or using body armor or other items sold by Tactical Gear Junkie may result in severe legal consequences for you, up to and including incarceration. Tactical Gear Junkie will fully cooperate with all criminal investigations. Non-law enforcement residents of Connecticut are prohibited from purchasing body armor.
Tactical Gear Junkie assumes NO LIABILITY for your use or misuse of any item(s) sold or donated, including without limitation any incidental or consequential liability. ALL WARRANTIES, INCLUDING THE WARRANTIES OF FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND MERCHANTABILITY, ARE HEREBY EXCLUDED. NO ORAL AGREEMENT OR WARRANTY OF ANY KIND SHALL BE BINDING UNLESS IN WRITING AND SIGNED BY Tactical Gear Junkie. Statements, images, or descriptions are informational only, and not made or given as a warranty in any way. Tactical Gear Junkie specifically disavows any other representation, warranty, or liability related to the condition or use of the items sold. Tactical Gear Junkie does not cover any consequential damages, and its liability is limited to repairing or replacing defective items. Every item is sold "AS IS" and "WITH ALL FAULTS". The entire risk as to the quality and performance of the product is with the buyer.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Is the quantity 1 order but 2 plates
This is for 1 plate.
What does it weigh