AR500 Armor® Level III+ Patented ASC Body Armor 11" x 14" - Flat w/Line-X
AR500 Armor® Patented 11" x 14" ASC Level III+ Body Armor
Size & Cut: 11" x 14" Advanced Shooters Cut (ASC), can be worn in conjunction with soft body armor plates
Weight: 10.5lbs (± 10% due to hand spraying PAXCON base coat)
Our armor ballistic core performance and balance of achieving multi-hit performance within its designated threat level; rounds exceeding the armors limitations and threat level or extreme multi-hit scenarios may cause the armor to crack upon impact. This result is normal and significantly reduces the rounds velocity, if not completely defeating, opposed to through and through penetration.
|ARMOR LEVEL||Level III+|
|ARMOR THREAT RATING||Level III+ multi-hit protection against 5.56x45 M193, 5.56x45 M855/SS109 at 3,100 FPS (+/- 30FPS), 7.62x51 M80 Ball (ie .308) at 3,000 FPS (+/- 30FPS), and DEA Certified|
|DIMENSIONS||11" x 14"|
|ARMOR CONSTRUCTION MATERIAL||Ballistic steel core|
|ARMOR SHELF LIFE||20 Years|
By purchasing armor from Willow Hill Supply, LLC D/B/A Tactical Gear Junkie “Tactical Gear Junkie”, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions (“Terms & Conditions”); furthermore, you represent, warrant, and confirm the following:
- You are at least 18 years of age and the age of majority in your state, province, or territory of residence at the time of purchase;
- You are not a felon;
- You are not legally barred from purchasing, possessing, or using the item(s) purchased;
- You are legally allowed to possess and use the item(s) in your state;
- Your purchase does not violate any local, state, or federal laws;
- You are not purchasing the item(s) for criminal or amoral purposes;
- You will only use the item(s) purchased for lawful purposes;
- You are purchasing the item(s) on your own behalf and not on behalf someone else in order to avoid complying with these Terms and Conditions;
- You assume all risk of use (or misuse) of the item(s) purchased;
- You understand that body armor is not bullet proof—IT IS ONLY BULLET RESISTANT, and if a bullet strikes you there is always a risk you will be injured or killed; and that plate carriers sold by Tactical Gear Junkie are made from NON-ballistic material.
- You are smart enough to know better than to test body armor by wearing it and being shot with a firearm--any video submitted to us showing such behavior will not be promoted in any way, and, if posted publicly (e.g., YouTube), could be used against you in criminal prosecution; and
- You agree, for yourself and your heirs, assigns, and agents, to fully and completely release, never bring any action in any court of law against, and to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Tactical Gear Junkie for any and all liability stemming from your purchase, possession, or use of the item(s).
Illegally purchasing, possessing, or using body armor or other items sold by Tactical Gear Junkie may result in severe legal consequences for you, up to and including incarceration. Tactical Gear Junkie will fully cooperate with all criminal investigations. Non-law enforcement residents of Connecticut are prohibited from purchasing body armor.
Tactical Gear Junkie assumes NO LIABILITY for your use or misuse of any item(s) sold or donated, including without limitation any incidental or consequential liability. ALL WARRANTIES, INCLUDING THE WARRANTIES OF FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND MERCHANTABILITY, ARE HEREBY EXCLUDED. NO ORAL AGREEMENT OR WARRANTY OF ANY KIND SHALL BE BINDING UNLESS IN WRITING AND SIGNED BY Tactical Gear Junkie. Statements, images, or descriptions are informational only, and not made or given as a warranty in any way. Tactical Gear Junkie specifically disavows any other representation, warranty, or liability related to the condition or use of the items sold. Tactical Gear Junkie does not cover any consequential damages, and its liability is limited to repairing or replacing defective items. Every item is sold "AS IS" and "WITH ALL FAULTS". The entire risk as to the quality and performance of the product is with the buyer.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.