AR500 Armor® Level III+ Square Back Plate 10" x 12" w/Line-X
AR500 Armor® 10” x 12” Rectangle Back Plate Level III+ Body Armor – Patent Pending
AR500 Armor® Level III+ Body Armor is manufactured from an extremely rugged ballistic grade steel core and coated with our PAXCON (a division of Line-X) spall and fragmentation protective coating. Our ballistic steel plate is unmatched in the industry and is formulated and treated specifically to our specifications for improved consistency, durability. Our ballistic plate core is stress fracture resistant, features an ultra-low profile ballistic core of only 0.26”, and is designed to handle extreme abuse in day to day use, training, and less than ideal storage conditions. AR500 Armor® body armor will outlast alternative armor solutions such as Ceramic, Dyneema, UHMWPE, and raw/uncoated steel trauma plates.
Level III+ Rating: Level III+ armor offers enhanced ballistic protection against 5.56x45 M193, 5.56x45 M855/SS109 at 3,100 fps, 7.62x51 M80 Ball non-AP at 3,000fps & Black Tip AP (.308) at 2,800fps
The AR500 Armor® 10” x 12” Level III+ Back Plate is ideal if you’re looking for increased back side coverage in a package that fits in nearly all plate carriers on the market. Our 10” x 12” Back plate will fit in pockets designed for Medium and Large SAPI shooters cut style body armor plates. Available only in a flat model this is an extremely cost effective solution for the back pocket in your plate carrier, or anywhere else you need the ability to add rifle threat protection.
- 10” x 12” Rectangle back plate body armor will fit in a majority of plate carriers capable of accepting up to Medium and Large SAPI plates.
- Cost effective and modular, our back plate can be used a variety of creative methods to add rifle threat protection where you need it
- Outlasts Ceramic, Dyneema, and UHMWPE constructed body armor
- Rugged, Reliable, and Stress Fracture Resistant
- Multi-Hit capable and Stand-Alone
- Level III+ rifle threat rated for calibers 5.56x45 M193, 5.56x45 M855/SS109 at 3,100 fps, 7.62x51 M80 Ball non-AP at 3,000fps & Black Tip AP (.308) at 2,800fps
- PAXCON (Line-X) Military grade anti-spall & fragmentation protective coating
- Fully sealed design protects from Liquids, Chemicals, and Harsh Elements
- Works well with our Trauma Pads
- Certification, Independent, and In-House Ballistic Resistant Testing & Quality Control
- Maintenance Free
- 0.26” Ultra low profile ballistic core
- Weight 8.5lbs (+/- 5% due to PAXCON coating)
- 100% Made in the USA
By purchasing armor from Willow Hill Supply, LLC D/B/A Tactical Gear Junkie “Tactical Gear Junkie”, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions (“Terms & Conditions”); furthermore, you represent, warrant, and confirm the following:
- You are at least 18 years of age and the age of majority in your state, province, or territory of residence at the time of purchase;
- You are not a felon;
- You are not legally barred from purchasing, possessing, or using the item(s) purchased;
- You are legally allowed to possess and use the item(s) in your state;
- Your purchase does not violate any local, state, or federal laws;
- You are not purchasing the item(s) for criminal or amoral purposes;
- You will only use the item(s) purchased for lawful purposes;
- You are purchasing the item(s) on your own behalf and not on behalf someone else in order to avoid complying with these Terms and Conditions;
- You assume all risk of use (or misuse) of the item(s) purchased;
- You understand that body armor is not bullet proof—IT IS ONLY BULLET RESISTANT, and if a bullet strikes you there is always a risk you will be injured or killed; and that plate carriers sold by Tactical Gear Junkie are made from NON-ballistic material.
- You are smart enough to know better than to test body armor by wearing it and being shot with a firearm--any video submitted to us showing such behavior will not be promoted in any way, and, if posted publicly (e.g., YouTube), could be used against you in criminal prosecution; and
- You agree, for yourself and your heirs, assigns, and agents, to fully and completely release, never bring any action in any court of law against, and to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Tactical Gear Junkie for any and all liability stemming from your purchase, possession, or use of the item(s).
Illegally purchasing, possessing, or using body armor or other items sold by Tactical Gear Junkie may result in severe legal consequences for you, up to and including incarceration. Tactical Gear Junkie will fully cooperate with all criminal investigations. Non-law enforcement residents of Connecticut are prohibited from purchasing body armor.
Tactical Gear Junkie assumes NO LIABILITY for your use or misuse of any item(s) sold or donated, including without limitation any incidental or consequential liability. ALL WARRANTIES, INCLUDING THE WARRANTIES OF FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND MERCHANTABILITY, ARE HEREBY EXCLUDED. NO ORAL AGREEMENT OR WARRANTY OF ANY KIND SHALL BE BINDING UNLESS IN WRITING AND SIGNED BY Tactical Gear Junkie. Statements, images, or descriptions are informational only, and not made or given as a warranty in any way. Tactical Gear Junkie specifically disavows any other representation, warranty, or liability related to the condition or use of the items sold. Tactical Gear Junkie does not cover any consequential damages, and its liability is limited to repairing or replacing defective items. Every item is sold "AS IS" and "WITH ALL FAULTS". The entire risk as to the quality and performance of the product is with the buyer.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.