Engineered with input from operators in the field, the 5.11 Class B PDU Stryke Shirt takes high performance uniform wear to the next level.
Designed to stand up to consistent use in harsh duty environments, the Class B PDU Stryke Shirt is crafted from our proprietary 4.84 oz. Flex-Tac mechanical stretch fabric for outstanding durability and breathable comfort throughout your shift. A Teflon treatment offers enhanced resistance against stains, spills, and soil, sewn-in military creases and a hidden front zip closure ensure a crisp, professional appearance, and our trademark 5.11 Hidden Document Pockets offer ample covert storage space. Additional features include a mic pass through access and camera/radio loop enforcement kit, an epaulette kit, and an integrated badge tab.
- Superior durability, breathable comfort
- Permanent creases ensure clean lines
- Teflon treatment for stain, soil, and moisture resistance
- 5.11 Hidden Document Pockets
- Hidden front zip closure
- Pass-through mic access
- Integrated badge tab
- Camera/radio loop enforcement kit
- Epaulette kit
- 4.84 oz. Flex-Tac mechanical stretch fabric
- Triple needle stitching
- Reinforced bartacking at major stress points Melamine buttons wont melt, burn, or crack
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.